Apple Australia posted a teaser about an upcoming Black Friday sale it will be having. The sale will be available both online and through the retail stores…
There is no info on which products will be discounted, the only thing we know is the Apple shopping event will take place on November 29 and it will last 24 hours.
According to the teaser page you will be able to shop online for products and you will get free shipping You can also got to a retail store and participate in the shopping event from there. Just as expected, the supplies will be limited, so you might want to be among the first ones no matter which way you go.
There is no such teaser page on any other Apple website, but the Australian, so we can’t confirm whether or not the same Black Friday sale will be be available in other markets as well.
- With more Canadians shopping on Black Friday, is Boxing Day still relevant? (ctvnews.ca)
- 2013 Black Friday Sales (themommyinsider.com)
- Apple announces its Black Friday online and in-store sale event (tuaw.com)
- Apple teases annual Black Friday sale coming later this week (bgr.com)
- Money Saving Monday: Black Friday Survival Guide 2013 (k1047.cbslocal.com)