Shortly after Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag made its way to consoles and gaming rigs, Ubisoft took the wraps off a new addition to the popular franchise, made specifically for gaming devices. Titled Assassin’s Creed: Pirates, the game will be available for iOS and Android devices on December 5 for $4.99…
Assassin’s Creed: Pirates will utilize a new 3D graphics engine, designed specifically for mobile devices. The game will be focused on naval battles – it will allow users to command a ship and square off against enemies while on a quest for treasure.. click to see video clip
Players will be available to upgrade both their ship and their crew members. Some of the characters from Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag will also appear in the game..
You can check out the official Ubisoft trailer for Assassin’s Creed: Pirates below.
- Assassin’s Creed: Pirates launches for phones and tablets on December 5th (engadget.com)
- Assassin’s Creed Pirates mobile game launching Dec. 5 (polygon.com)
- Assassin’s Creed Pirates Coming to Android on December 5 (news.softpedia.com)
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Pirates’ Set To Launch Next Week On iOS (macgasm.net)
- Assassin’s Creed Pirates Lands On Android And iOS December 5th (Video) (geeky-gadgets.com)