The 4.3 build has recently leaked through xda-developers as a version which was destined for commercial outlets and members of the press.
The Android 4.3 firmware versioned 10.4.B.0.569 brings many features introduced by Sony in their Xperia Z1 flagship. Highlights include:
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes
- Themes and wallpapers from Xperia Z1
- Xperia Z1-style white UI
- Updated Camera app from Xperia Z1
- Xperia home 6.1.2.A.0.1
- Album app 5.2.A.1.26
- Movies app 5.3.A.0.18
- Updated keyboard interface
- Screen calibrated for brighter displays
The best part is, you don’t have to have your Z or ZL rooted to sideload the update. Keep in mind, though, that although this is a near final release, it’s not official, so there are the usual risks associated with flashing ROMs through unofficial means.
You can find a link to the .FTF file in our source link, while instructions on how to install it can be found here.
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked (ubergizmo.com)
- Android 4.3 update for Sony Xperia Z, ZL leaked (pocketnow.com)
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 firmware update leaks, UI goes white (phonearena.com)
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Screenshot Leaked (geeky-gadgets.com)